Corner of Van Kamp and Victoria Road,
-33º 95′ 10,94″ S
18º 38′ 11,02″ E
The Place on the Bay Hotel, situated on the beachfront of Cape Town’s trendiest suburb, Camps Bay, enjoys an undisturbed picturesque view of the white sandy beaches and offers the ultimate cosmopolitain retreat.
Directions to Place on the Bay Hotel from the airport:
- Follow the road signs towards Cape Town (N2 highway). Follow the N2 highway for approximately 20 minutes.
- Drive towards the top of the hill passing a large cream-coloured building on your right (Groote Schuur Hospital). At the top of the hill, the road divides into Eastern Boulevard (N2) and De Waal Drive.
- Follow the Eastern Boulevard (N2) sign. Continue to the first set of traffic lights approaching the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront complex on your right and The Cape Town Convention Centre on your left.
- Continue to the next set of traffic lights passing the Cullinan Hotel and Southern Sun Waterfront Hotel on your left. Continue straight, the road becomes Buitengracht Road through Cape Town’s CBD then becoming Kloof Nek Road along the top of the hill.
- Continue past the Cable Way turnoff, following signs for Camps Bay.
- Follow Camps Bay Drive all the way to Victoria Road (beachfront).
- Turn right at the traffic lights on Victoria Road.
- Turn right onto Van Kampz Road (2nd street right) and Place on the Bay hotel will be the second building on your left.